Services Provided by Virtual Management Solutions
If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else." - Laurence J. Peter
Virtual Management Solutions services include preparation of business plans, feasibility studies, market research and analysis,
grant writing, development of sales forecasts, business process improvement studies, financial projections and financial analysis.
Linda Davis has a proven track record of writing successful financing proposals.
A written business plan greatly increases your business's chance for success. It should include a description of the business,
its current assets, liabilities and income, present and potential markets, and a financial projection of the businesses earnings.
The planning process helps you allocate resources properly and prioritize opportunities. A good business plan is an essential
part of any loan application. Questions to consider include:
A business plan contains the following information:
- What industry am I in?
- What are my niche market segments?
- How big is my market?
- What is my market capture rate?
Davis has 20 years of experience as a business consultant with the UW-Madison Small Business Development Center.
- Executive Summary.
- Company Information.
- Description of Products and/or Services.
- Primary and Secondary Market Research.
- Market Analysis: customers, market size, competition, pricing, customer communication plan, market capture rate and sales forecast.
- Operational Plans: production process, technology plan, financial plan and human resources requirements.
- Financial Projections and Assumptions.